Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Day I Saw A French Film


So This post may be a bit short. I am trying to get it done before it becomes Friday. So it is Thursday, I had quite an interesting day.

First, I worked. I love working i work as a camp counselor type thing and i get to pretty much entertain little kids. I love to entertain people and kids are so easy you tell a story in a funny accent and they think you are so funny. It is pretty awesome if you ask me. It also gives me great material. My favorite question to ask is, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" It tests their imagination. I have gotten responses like, a jedi knight, a zoo-keeper, a princess, a rock star, and today someone said I want to watch 100 TV shows in one day....... where has imagination gone? What is the world coming to?

Anyway I cannot dwell on things i cannot fix. I then did a little work out while watching a cooking channel. Pretty much i ended up leaving the gym sooner to get me some lunch. But with that I had a lot of energy even though i spent the night before laughing and dancing the night away with some buddies.

But yes, i then took some photos as i love to do and did some tarot
My Present Card: The Emperess :)

Now it is time for the main topic the outfit, or the clothing of the day. All the special clothes are not always in my closet. Sometimes you see the best things when you are window shopping because you get the chance to just imagine how great it is and it is just about the look itself. The color, the material the cute trim, it is that feeling that you would do anything for that dress but at the same time you are kind of intimated.

Now i am not talking about celebrities, because you see those are the clothes you see in magizines and on the TV shows and billboards and so on, i am talking about right in front of your eyes with just a little piece of glass in your way.

I met my perfect window shop guy. He was Russian and beautiful he had just come out of a film at SIFF and he had a camera (I love guys with camera's) he had an accent (a guy with an accent makes me weak in the knees) he was fantastic and kept walking by and making eye contact with me.....

that even the guy in line next to me said i should get his number :P

Made me feel pretty awesome if i do say so, even though i could not get the courage to actually do anything, it will be a new thought for here i guess.

ttfn
i think i made it in time!!

PS the picture is of my friend lian who did tarot with me

No comments:

Post a Comment