Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Day of The Haircut


So I got a haircut, a picture will be up soon. It is kind of edgy. :) its a bob.

So the picture i took for today was a photo of my friend Caroline. She is pretty much beautiful. I am enjoying taking photographs. Again it is weird being home, it is good to see my old friends BUT living with my family again, sharing cars, their emotions, sometimes there is a lot of tension built up. We get mad at each other instead of whatever is actually bugging us.

Anyway back to Caroline she is pretty fantastic. She had the idea that my blog would consist of stories about men because i already worked on something along those lines, a one woman show called, Sarah's Fruit Salad of Love. So instead of that i will be doing dresses, and i did go shopping (in both ways) today. I bought this ridiculous top at Anthropologie, it fit really well, but it is a little ridiculous, it is hard to wear and definitely something my momma and grandma would not approve of.

That top reminded me of a boy, I will not call him a man because he was not one at the time. He was older then me, a little too old so not really the type the parents adore, but there was something about him i found so safe, but so forbidden. But i ended up growing out of him, kind of like this top, i feel like it may always fit but in ten years it will not work as a shirt. I may keep it for costume type things in the future. BUT anyway this guy I once was leaning in to give him a hug but we leaned in different directions that I ended up slapping him in the face..... crazy i know. but those are the kind of things i do, he is also the guy who I asked him if he wanted a chocolate kiss, he looked at me with a smile on his face, i gave it to him, and that smile was gone. Oh Boy. Well maybe i will be lucky this summer and along with that cute new top find me a cute new guy (not a boy or a man).

Let's finish with my Tarot Card for this evening :)
Temperance (upside down)

ttfn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment