Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The First Day of Sun, the Eigth Day of June = Seattle


Welcome to the Summer of Sarah,

It is June 8th. I have a feeling this blog will consist of many photos, so i have an excuse to take them. i went to the beach yesterday when the sun PEAKED out in the rainy Washington and the camera came with me. :)

I have been home from my sophomore year of college for three weeks and I honestly feel like I have done nothing, not just in those three weeks, but in the year. I know I have done things yes, I have grown as a person BUT I have not had that one moment that i will remember, the one thing that changed me, I have had many difficulties.

These difficulties come from lots of things but I think mainly I have had problems with the men in my life. When my friends discussed this we started comparing men to dresses, ridiculous I know but hear the idea out....

When you have a dress that you just love, that you want, that is the ideal "prom" dress it fits you perfectly and it is just the right look, you will never let go of that dress, you know it is the one, you will give all your money away, it is that important. That is the man you love, you are willing to give all of yourself to him, nothing can stand in the way even if you have to do distance that prom dress will sit in the closet you know you want it. nothing can stand in the way of your perfect man or dress, unless it is your parents but in that case you can pull the whole romeo and juliet thing. Then there is the dress you buy because you like it but your not too sure about it. You end up loving it because you realized it fits well it makes you feel good and it becomes your favorite everyday dress, but it did not start out that way, that represents those relationships we all get into that we enjoy but are not too sure about in the beginning. And then there are my relationships, the kind where you go to good will you see something cheap that fits and you enjoy it for awhile but then you realize it has be hurt by someone, someone gave it a way for a reason, and not every dress has to be new but you do not want to go getting something because it is easy.

SO in this summer of Sarah I will be doing things for me, and finding those special dresses and taking a break from vintage and used clothes shopping.

Let me leave you with the tarot card reading of the day:
Quick Draw
1. Past (The Devil)
2. Present (8 off pentacles)
3. Future (The Emperor)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment