This photo i think for me is my love for photography, as much as I love being in photos I would so much rather take photos.
I realized i have not put a photo up of my hair. That made me sound a little conceided but my grandma is in town and driving from the airport to come home right now and she is going to hate it. I know i should not care what she thinks because she is a little crazy, but I do.
Anyway in all honesty along with this Summer of Sarah and my crazy boy adventures and thoughts I should let you know a secret. When i started dating a guy and really liking him this year i told my grandma and her response was, "Don't settle yet, you need to date a lot of guys." When she said that at the time my thought was, "She could not possibly understand." "She is crazy". Boy was I wrong. I admit it. So even if you have a great outfit that doesn't mean that there is just one, and maybe there is an even better outfit out there for you. I am still looking and loving and enjoying all the outfits that i have encountered :)
The one thing that I think is hard that i have not brought up yet is when you lose an outfit, or your favorite dress rips, or it just does not fit anymore, like guys not everything works out. I think it is funny because when we are younger we definitely would cry about losing our favorite dress or it not fitting but now we do not. But we do cry over boys all the time. I have lost a lot of men. A lot of them do not talk to me, or just do not make an effort and it can be difficult because at one point in time they meant the world to me and now it is just a memory.
BUT WE CANNOT LIVE IN THE PAST. :)
We should learn to enjoy those memories (when i say we, i think i should be saying I hahaha). Anyway i am learning to look at them positively and learning to get excited for what is to come in my life.
Summer Goal Number 1: Go on an old Fashioned date, where the guy perhaps even calls my home phone :P I think I would Jump For Joy!
Tarot Cards for the day!!
What's At Hand: X of pentacles
Past Influence: The Devil
Ponder This: V of pentacles
What to Do: VIII of pentacles
Lots of pentacles :)
Have a Lovely FRIDAY
TTFN
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment