Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Day I Watched "The Holiday" in June


So I skipped my first day yesterday. I am kind of mad at myself. I hope I will not make that a habbit. I talked to my best friend today, Martha I miss her so much. My mom and I are both PMSing so being home is driving me a little crazy.

So I am sitting here watching The Holiday on TBS it is making me real happy.

Lets see where to start?

YESTERDAY (The Day of My Love AARON TVEIT!!!!!)
I saw a movie (another movie) at the SIFF Festival, Howl starring the lovely James Franco BUT Aaron Tveit was in it, as Allan Ginsbergs lover. How i love Aaron. (that photograph above is of him) he is by far my celebrity crush, i am a little nervous he may be gay, because i am also obsessed with another gay man, Neil Patrick Harris. But Neil Patrick Harris is more of a role model a man who just makes me happy while Aaron is just perfect. (MY CELEBRITY CLOTHING)

TODAY.

watching the Holiday, i cannot wait for the Tony Awards tonight. I went to London in January and saw a lot of wonderful theater but the best show was Red. I was amazed by it. and it went to New York and the two men are nominated I hope they both win.

I am going back to Martha, which i brought up with in the beginning. When I was chit chatting with her i figured out that my dress analogy went out the window my idea of men is now becoming a wardrobe i feel like hopefully someday i will find panties, underwear, those booty shorts (not too short), a sweater, a shirt, a blouse and so on.

Well off to my brothers graduation party. :D

YAYYYYYYYY tarot card of the day

PRESENT: 9 of pentacles


PS i am at the part of the movie where jude law and cameron diaz are starting to kiss.

PPS I had a jude cameron moment.... next day story (BE EXCITED)

No comments:

Post a Comment